Atom 480 Petrol Lawn Edger
- Recommended for small to large yards
- Very easy to start
- Very Fuel Efficient
- Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
- Affordable quality with long life
- Cuts neat edges everywhere
- Edges anywhere including round corners and curbs and gutters
- Environmentally friendly due to speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system
- Safety features throughout
- Solid steel precision ground ball bearings drive shaft (No belts)
- Unbeatable superior quality that lasts.
- Light to pick up. Easily transferable in the boot of your car.
Model: Atom 480
Motor: Honda 4-Stroke
Displacement: 25cc GX25
Power: 0.8kW (1.1hp)
Fuel: Unleaded petrol (no oil mix)
Weight: 8kg (17.9lbs)
Maximum Cutting Depth: 75mmåÊ Eg. For garden plots
Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened spiral bevel gears
Wheel: Very manoeuvrable large 150mm easy rolling wheel.
Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter shafts with 4 sealed ball bearings steel (No belts).
- Trigger switch control with safety interlock.
- Strong steel tube handle bars.
- Honda 25cc 4-stroke starts with little effort (No mixing of fuel and oil)
- Automatic safety clutch with padded clutch shoes.
- Easy lifting carrying handle.
- Position height adjustment.
- Edge Guide.
- Exclusive patented 4-blade cutting system. Longest 271mm hardened steel blades for smoother operation, longer life and neater cutting. Shown edging garden plot with its long blades.
- Constant height spring return pivoting debris deflector.
- Very manoeuvrable large 150mm rubber tyre wheel with premium sealed ball bearings.
- Fully enclosed blades guard.
- Cutaway showing section of precision ground solid steel drive shaft with hardened precision. Spiral Bevel 3.54:1 reduction gears for high torque to drive long blades. Ball bearings used throughout.
- Cross brace for extra stability.
- Comfortable air cushion bio-rubber handle grips.