Atom 956 Drillmaster Honda powered 4-Stroke engine drill
25cc Honda GX25 4-Stroke engine, drills tough hardwood.
Augers 3/8” (10mm) to 11/4 (32mm) supplied separately – see Hardwood Augers.
- Automatic Reverse Gear Does the job faster
- Up to 10 times faster gear change than any other brand of engine drill
- Greatly increased productivity
- Drills 11/4” (32mm) hardwood holes and smaller.
- Quiet and very easy starting
Engine: 25cc Honda GX25. Meets Australian Euro5 emission standard.
Max power rating: 0.8Kw (1.1Hp)
Fuel: Unleaded petrol (no oil mix)
Clutch system: Automatic centrifugal clutch
Auger speed: 0-385RPM with 11/4” (32mm) auger. Faster with smaller augers.
- With automatic reverse gear (not found in any other brand of engine drill).
- New design (patents pending) incorporating many safety features. If the engine drill suddenly reacts (severe twisting) due to auger binding or jamming in timber, operator throttle control automatically moves to idle position allowing operator to maintain control of drilling operation.
- Drills holes faster than any other brand engine drill due to the unique Automatic Reverse Gear System and high engine power.
- All ball bearing, high tensile steel reversing clutches, hardened and 5 axis numerical controlled steel cut crown gears and pinion.
- Self-locking collar prevents auger loosening during use.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to drill 11/4” (32mm) to 3/8” (10mm) holes in the hardest Australian hardwood. Also drills softwood.