HUSQVARNA K4000 WET & DRY DEMOLITION SAW 967084401
The HUSQVARNA® K4000 Electric Power Cutter minimises the amount of water and slurry. Unlike other electric power cutters, the blade* rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort on the operator. K 4000 is easily adaptable for dry cutting with the Vac attachment accessory for minimal dust generation.
- Constant-flow water valve: the integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. It also ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- Ergonomically designed rear handle: power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use and comfortable handling with hassle free operation.
- Increased productivity: the new pop-up carbon brushes protects the collector from unforeseen rotor changes which increases reliability and enables longer service intervals
- Easy serviceability: the one-piece inspection lid and Torx screws make it easy to assemble and service.
- Motor Specifications
- Wattage: 2,200W
- Voltage 220-240 V
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Diamond Blade & Cutting Specifications
- Cutting Depth (Maximum): 125 mm
- Blade Diameter (Maximum: 350 mm
- Arbor Diameter: 25.4 mm
- Blade Thickness (Maximum): 5.6 mm
- Sound & Noise Specifications
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 95 dB(A)
- Vibration Specifications
- Vibrations left/front handle 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle 3.5 m/s²
NOTE: Blade is not included
For use with
|Net Weight (kg)||7.6|
|Product Length (mm)||631|
|Product Width (mm)||221|
|Product Height (mm)||313|
|Wet / Dry||Wet & Dry|
|Blade diameter (mm)||350|
|Cutting Depth (mm)||125|