I have only 500 surgical masks to give away, to ensure everyone can have one.Two free surgical masks for every customer. pick up in-store or pay $5 dollar for postage.
stay safe. keep health. God bless you. hope we all go through this tough time together!
Other effective ways to prevent COVID-19
Remember that there are other effective ways besides using face masks to prevent becoming ill with COVID-19. These include:
- Cleaning your hands frequently. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Practicing social distancing. Avoid contact with people who are sick, and stay at home if there are many COVID-19 cases in your community.
- Being conscious of your face. Only touch your face or mouth with clean hands.
Surgical masks are disposable, loose-fitting face masks that cover your nose, mouth, and chin. They’re typically used to:
- protect the wearer from sprays, splashes, and large-particle droplets
- prevent the spread of potentially infectious respiratory secretions from the wearer to others
Surgical masks can vary in design, but the mask itself is often flat and rectangular in shape with pleats or folds. The top of the mask contains a metal strip that can be formed to your nose.
Elastic bands or long, straight ties help hold a surgical mask in place while you’re wearing it. These can either be looped behind your ears or tied behind your head.