Atom 938 Drillmaster Economy engine drill
Powered by 26cc 2-Stroke Atom 26FC-5 commercial engine (500+ hours).
Augers 3/8” (10mm) to 11/4” (32mm) supplied separately – see Hardwood Augers
- Automatic Reverse Gear
- Does the job faster
- Up to 10 times faster gear change than any other brand of engine drill
- Greatly increased productivity
- Drills 11/4” (32mm) hardwood holes and smaller.
- Very competitive price.
Engine: 26FC-5 commercial engine (500+ hours). Designed and made in Australia with Australian and imported components. Certified to meet Australian Euro5 emission standards.
Max power rating: 0.6Kw (0.84Hp)
Fuel: Unleaded petrol/oil mix 50:1
Clutch system: Automatic centrifugal clutch
Auger speed: 0-265RPM with 11/4” (32mm) auger. Faster with smaller augers.
- Automatic reverse gear (not found in any other brand of engine drill).
- New design (patents pending) incorporating many safety features. It the engine drill suddenly reacts (severe twisting) due to auger binding or jamming in timber, operator throttle control automatically moves to idle position allowing operator to maintain control of drilling operation.
- Drills holes faster than any other brand engine drill due to the unique Automatic Reverse Gear System and 26cc engine power.
- All ball bearing, high tensile steel reversing clutches, hardened and 5 axis numerical controlled steel cut crown gears and pinion.
- Self-locking collar prevents auger loosening during use.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to drill 11/4” (32mm) to 3/8” (10mm) holes in Australian hardwood. Also drills softwood.