Atom 960 Professional Drillmaster Heavy Duty Honda powered 4-Stroke engine drill
35cc Honda GX-35 4-Stroke engine, quickly drills tough hardwoods
Augers 3/8” (10mm) to 11/4” (32mm) supplied separately – see Atom Augers
- Automatic Reverse Gear Does the job faster
- Up to 10 times faster gear change than any other brand of engine drill
- Greatly increased productivity
- Rapidly drills 11/4” (32mm) hardwood holes and smaller.
- Quiet and very easy starting.
Engine: 35cc Honda GX-35 engine 4-Stroke. Meets Australian Euro5 emission standards
Max power rating: 1.2Kw (1.6Hp)
Fuel: Unleaded (no oil mix)
Clutch system: Automatic centrifugal clutch
Auger speed: 0-580RPM 11/4” (32mm) auger. Faster with smaller augers.
Torque: High torque.
- With automatic reverse gear (not found in any other brand of engine drill).
- New design (patents pending) incorporating many safety features. If the engine drill suddenly reacts (severe twisting) due to auger binding or jamming in timber, operator throttle control automatically moves to idle position allowing operator to maintain control of drilling operation.
- Drills holes faster than any other brand engine drill due to the unique Automatic Reverse Gear System and high engine power.
- All ball bearing, high tensile steel reversing clutches, hardened and 5 axis numerical controlled steel cut crown gears and pinion.
- Self-locking collar prevents auger loosening during use.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to drill 11/4” (32mm) to 3/8” (10mm) holes in the hardest Australian hardwood. Also drills softwood.