Briggs & Stratton 3000W PowerSmart Series Inverter Generator - 500-30654
The P3000 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton takes portable power generation to the next level.
Inverter technology makes it safe for sensitive electronics.
The computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel.
Twin cushioned carrying handles, a telescopic style handle and wheels make it easy to move.
Plus the on-board LCD StatStation® display keeps you informed about power use, run time and maintenance reminders.
Now that’s smart power.
• 171cc 4-stroke OHV engine
• 2 x 230V 15amp sockets (Water Ingress Protection IP44)
• 12V/5A auxiliary sockets
• Parallel connector port (Optional kit to join 2 sets together)
• Statstation™ Digital Display
• Computer controlled inverter technology for a quiet and efficient engine
• USB charging port
• On board monitoring system
• Overload alarm, circuit breaker and low oil sensor (engine protection)
• 3 Years Limited Domestic Warranty (conditions apply)
Running Watts: 1,700
A/C Starting Watts: 3000
Continuous/Rated (Watts): 2600
Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 5.7
Noise Level: 58Db
AC Outlet: 230 Volts/15Amp
DC Outlet: 12Volt/5Amp