HUSQVARNA 400MM SEGMENTED DIAMOND BLADE FOR GENERAL PURPOSE CUTTING - VARI-CUT S50
Husqvarna's VARI-CUT premium diamond blades provide optimal cutting performance in concrete, most standard construction materials and occasionally asphalt.
Developed for handheld power cutters, low-powered floor saws and masonry table saws, they offer high cutting speed and a good balance between performance and price.
- Easy-fit centre hole
- Smooth and free-cutting start
- Universal Safety
- Stability More comfortable cutting
- High-quality finishing of cut
- Ideal for hard stone, concrete and iron
- Ideal for concrete and abrasive materials
- Specially designed blade
- Stable operation
- High speed in universal construction materials
- Diameter: 400mm (16")
- Bore: 25.4mm
- Reducing Bush: 25.4mm to 20mm